GeForce 8800 ULTRA Supports PCI Express and 128 stream processors, DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.0 support
- GIGABYTE exert ourselves to be a pioneer in environment care. Give the whole of Earth a promise that our products do not contain any of the restricted substances in concentrations and applications banned by the RoHS Directive, and are capable of being worked on at the higher temperatures required for lead free solder.
- Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600.
CineFX 4.0 Engine
- Through CineFX 4.0 engine that allows developers to create unique 3D game features and effects in both game animation and high-definition video. Gamers can get plus benefit from CineFX 4.0 that streamlines the creation of complex visual effects.
- The industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 Tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering, and support for transparency supersampling and multisampling.
- Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, like id Software's Doom 3, that feature complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
nView Multi-Display Technology
- Advanced technology provides the ultimate in viewing flexibility and control for multiple monitors. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary.
- Delivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI dramatically scales performance on 60 top PC games.
OpenGL 2.0 Optimizations and Support
- Ensure top-notch compatibility and performance for all OpenGL 2.0 application.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0C
- Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0C applications.
Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0
- Provide infinite program command length creating photorealistic scenes and environments in games, without compromising overall PC performance.
- VIDIA PureVideo HD technology lets you enjoy cinematic-quality HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with low CPU utilization and power consumption, allowing higher quality movie playback and picture clarity.PureVideo HD technology provides a combination of powerful hardware acceleration, content security, and integration with movie players, plus all the features found in PureVideo.
Windows Vista Ready
- NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture built for Windows Vista gives users the best possible experience with the 3D graphical user interface in the upcoming operating system (OS) from Microsoft.
- Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8X delivering over 4 GB/sec. in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
- Fast heat spreading without a sound: Heat pipe is filled with liquid material to transmit the heat generated from the heat source side: GPU side, to the other side of a graphic card. Heat is to be brought by vaporized liquid to the other side of the pipe, then for capillarity force, water from cooled steam will go back to the heat source side to begin its thermal trip again, hence, Silent-Pipe enables a graphic card to run quiet and fast to meet the needs of users who has a preference for tranquility at work.
Gigabyte 8800 ULTRA 768MB DDR3
Gigabyte 8800 ULTRA 768MB DDR3