Discovery 6.5, FR, Win32, Media pack
Symantec Discovery identifies and tracks all hardware and software assets throughout the enterprise. Integrated LANProbe technology ensures a comprehensive audit by locating every IP device on the network. Using Discovery, IT administrators can identify client configurations to create targeted software deployments, redeploy unused software licenses, maintain legal license compliance, and obtain greater security of company assets.
- Complete discovery of all network devices across multiple locations or operating systems, including desktops, notebooks, servers, routers, and printers.
- Fast, non-invasive auditing of hardware and software provides real-time accurate information regarding the state of each device.
- Supports a heterogeneous environment including Windows, Linux, UNIX, IBM AIX and Mac OS platforms.
- Decrease software licensing costs by reclaiming or reallocating unused or redundant software licenses based on installation and usage reports.
- Keep machines secure and available by scanning for and identifying malicious applications and file types.
- Automate manual inventory audits to maintain a more effective and accurate assessment of your IT assets.
Symantec Discovery 6.5, Fransk
Symantec Discovery 6.5. Sprog version: Fransk